The Art of Environment
Through Sunstate Companies’ advanced lawn care and fertilizer services, commercial grounds and landscapes can benefit from an innovative fertigation solution that provides nutrients to plants directly through its irrigation system.
Fertigation, also known as the concept of fertilizing directly through an irrigation system, has been an important innovation in the landscaping and agricultural industry. Compared to pellets or granules, one can fertilize plants and trees more efficiently when using products in liquid form. This is because liquid fertilizer that has been distributed into the irrigation system can move through the soil faster and can be absorbed by plants more easily. This kind of system is also more cost-efficient and environment friendly.
Sunstate Companies’ automatic tank feeder system offers various benefits for commercial properties and business owners, including:
- Dollars saved through efficient water, energy, and fertilizer.
- Time saved by automating fertilization.
- Healthier trees and plants.
- Disease-resistant foliage through improved root mass and density.
- Enhanced drought and heat-resistant landscaping.
- Convenient refill and winterizing systems.
- Eco-friendly fertilizing products.
Sunstate Companies goes beyond the usual mow, blow, and go type of grounds-keeping. To enhance the beauty and functionality of your commercial space, we offer a wide variety of other landscaping services as well.
We make sure not to only fertilize your plants and trees or install an irrigation system, but we assess your grounds’ overall health and beauty as well. Sunstate Companies provides comprehensive lawn care and tree services through our dedicated team of professional landscapers and arborists, as well as concrete pavers, site work, masonry, and ornamental iron enhancements. For real estate developers, we also provide HOA landscape services. Our work is backed by our extensive experience in commercial landscaping, residential landscaping, street cleaning, and tree trimming services, among other services.
Compared to other landscaping companies in Las Vegas, Sunstate Companies’ fertigation and irrigation solution has been trusted by business owners for more than two decades. We’ve worked with numerous companies and real estate developers over the years, and we are proud to have helped them benefit from visually appealing and highly functional commercial grounds.
Sunstate Companies is also a qualified Water Smart Contractor. The Water Smart Landscape Rebate program developed by the Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) encourages business owners to work with affiliated landscaping companies to improve water and fertilization efficiency and adopt desert landscaping methods. As an affiliated landscaping provider, we can help business owners improve the design and execution of their commercial grounds while saving money, water, and energy, and ensuring compliance with the SNWA’s rebate program.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Commercial Landscaping Company
Save Money On Water Bills
Desert landscapes can reduce your water bill by designing your landscape so that plants with similar water needs are grouped together. They can also choose low-maintenance desert plants that don’t require frequent watering. Incorporating a slope into the landscape can help as well, as it causes the water to pool near the plants that need it most.
Earn Money From Rebates
Commercial property owners who volunteer to replace grass with more desert-friendly landscapes can receive a “Water Smart Landscape” rebate from the Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA). SNWA pays $1.50 per square foot of refurbished lawn space (up to 5,000 square feet per property, per year). For converted spaces exceeding 5,000 feet, SNWA will provide a rebate of $1 per square foot after the first 5,000 feet.
Improve Air Quality
While planting desert plants and cacti can help beautify your landscape in Las Vegas, it can also help to secure the soil. This way, the dirt stays on the ground and not in the air.
Benefits of Hiring Sunstate Companies
We have 25 years of experience in commercial landscaping in Las Vegas. We’ve been in business since 1987! Over the years, we’ve worked with developers and homeowners to design landscapes for private residences, casinos, corporate facilities, shopping malls, and parks. Our past clientele has included Sam’s Town, Tuscany Hotel, the International Village Park, and many others. We are fully licensed, bonded, and certified. We only use state-of-the-art equipment throughout the entire design, construction, and maintenance process for your landscape in Las Vegas. We understand that the exterior landscape is the first impression for your property. That is why we are committed to the long-term health and wellness of your investment. Our staff has a passion for horticulture and we continue to train them to expand their knowledge in the field. We incorporate cost-saving sustainable practices. Our staff are problem solvers and take care to ensure a high standard of safety.
Our Comprehensive Maintenance Programs Include:
- Design Consultation
- Landscaping & Maintenance
- Fertigation & Fertilization
- Beds, Hedge, Plant, & Tree Maintenance
- Weed Control
- Disease & Pest Spraying
- Irrigation Maintenance & Repair
- Tree Trimming
- Concrete & Pavers
- Ornamental Iron
- Xeriscape Solutions
Call us at 702.798.1776
You Can Count On Sunstate Companies:
- FLEXIBILITY – No job is too small or too large.
- SPEED – We flourish under tight deadlines.
- VALUE – Our buying power saves you money, and we value-engineer every project. Additionally, our relationship with our growers and suppliers are top notch, translating into additional savings for you.
- SEAMLESS DELIVERY – We offer every service from concept to completion.
- CUSTOMIZATION – We create a landscape solution specifically for your home.
- PROFESSIONALISM – We’re licensed, bonded and certified, and we use only the most state-of-the-art equipment for design, construction, and maintenance.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Top-tier staff (including the owner) takes a hands-on role in every project.
- IMAGINATION – We pride ourselves on great design planned for the long-term.
- FOLLOW-UP – We won’t run when the job is done.